Starting up again

So, I find myself opening up my blog once again, with the intention of writing at least once a month. I don´t want to say the cliche - ¨so much has happened since my last post...¨ but so much has!

  • I have a high-school-er who LOVES rock-climbing and dreams of becoming a mechanic.
  • My youngest is now a teenager who loves making new friends.
  • I strongly desire to homeschool full time again next school year.
  • I am coming up on my 42nd Birthday.
  • I am (Lord Willing) in my last year of midwifery school.
  • I have been in over 45 births so far... I have delivered 7.
  • One of the babies I delivered was with a mother who had an epidural. That never happens!
  • I have overcome my fear of needles.
  • I have yet to suture anything other than a pig´s foot which is fine with me.
  • I love teaching prenatal classes.
  • My husband and I are in our 2nd year of planting a church in the northern part of Oaxaca City.
  • I have so many ministry ideas but so little time!
  • I am recently losing large amounts of hair and have gained many pounds which I blame on all of the above ;)
There is so much that I am grateful for, and I learn something new about grace and love everyday.  
I am so blessed to have the husband, family, church, co-workers, mentors, that I have that make all the above possible and exciting.
I have great expectations for what God can do with myself this year and can´t wait to get started!  

Comments

Popular Posts