Sewing with Emi: Quilting

I have had this quilt on the frame since... I think January. Dad helped me make the frame and supports on his visit in Dec. Emi and I have decided that this first quilt should rightfully go to him since he participated in it's making.


The frame was in the livingroom behind the couch, but it just seemed in the way to have to walk around it to get to the diningroom. Therefore I decided to prop it against the livingroom wall while not in use and set it up when inspired. It stayed there for at least 3 months. Not for lack of inspiration, rather lack of motivation to get it down and set it up.

FINALLY I decided to change it to the breakfast room. I figured it would be out of the way there. Well let me tell you, it takes up about all of the room! But at least it is in a nice sunny place that welcomes me to come and quilt.



These are pics of Emi on her first day of quilting! I can't help to say... Isn't she darling!!??!?!



And this is Emi in the skirt she made after I made a shirt to match.


Comments

Popular Posts