Three Thursdays Down

Hmmm. Somehow I haven´t been acheiving all that I had hoped with setting Thursdays as my blogging days. I have reasons... I think they are good reasons... Probably not.

Thursday Feb. 26th - running around getting things ready for Kids´camp and weekend get-a-way with hubby. (I will post pictures soon)

Thursday March 5th - spent day in a big huff since it was my birthday and everyone, EVERYONE forgot. I used all that negative energy to finish painting the dining room. It looks quite nice.

Thursday March 12th - aaron has been sick at home all week, so Wed. I decided that if I was going to be home I should try to be productive in something, so I tackled the HUGE project of painting and re-organizing the office/sewing/craft room. (Hope to put the final touches on tomorrow morning).

So, those are my reasons. Good or lame ? You be the judge.

Comments

Popular Posts