Thursday! Where´d you go?!



I took this picture on the last leg of our flight home in July. I think it is right outside of Lubbock. Seeing the patterns of crops growing in the fields just feels like USA to me. It´s always a welcoming sight. Someday I am going to make a quilt or painting inspired from this view.

Speaking of flying, I have a feeling this year is going to fly right by us! So far we have a major event planned every month from here through July. I know that that will make each month go bye quicker. Why is it that when we were little we felt like the time just dragged bye, then as we grow, it seems like we just don´t have enough!

I am almost not making it for my first Thursday post. Why Thursday? Because it is currently the only day I don´t have some kind of activity planned. Thursdays are going to be MY days. At least until something urgent comes up.

And speaking of time flying, my "babies" will be going to Spiritual Emphasis Camp in just two weeks! I don´t know what to think about it. It´s required at their school, and I have heard loads of great things about it, but I just get a tummy ache thinking about my little kid-Os being so far away from me for so long!(3days). Actually we have decided to follow them there, then take a little romantic get away in a town some four hours from the camp... so maybe it won´t be too bad after all....

Well, this was pretty random, but it is midnight. What did ya expect?!

Comments

Popular Posts