CANNED BISCUITS!!!

Canned biscuits you say? What´s so great about canned biscuits? When you live in the south of Mexico and yearn for anything American, canned biscuits can be a very exciting find, indeed! When I came upon them I actually did a happy dance around my husband on the refrigerated dairy isle. Much like the Chocolate Chip Happy Dance I began back at the beginning of this year. When we first found chocolate chips, I immediatly bought the last four bags on the shelf and hoarded them in the freezer. Then we began to realize that they were beginning to be regular items. Since then we have found Jiff peanut butter (so glad since SAM´S stopped selling Peter Pan) and Pecan Sandies. YUM.

Because of the chocolate chip experience, I only bought two cans of bisquits. The first batch literally dissappeared in one sitting. And those are some BIG biscuits! DH said they aren´t as good as my Grannie´s. True. But they are still flavored with that great taste of Americana (aka: preservatives and artificial flavoring)!

Comments

missy said…
Hello!! Just stumbled across your blog and read a bit. What an interesting life you have!

Loved the canned biscuit post because I recently posted about how I am all paranoid about popping open the cans when I make them. Weird, huh??

Good luck with everything you and your family is doing in Mexico. My hubby is hispanic and has a heart to see the Mexican people won for God. Prayers going out for you!!
~Missy Olivo~

Popular Posts