Addicted

I think I am now officially a blog-aholic. I could spend hours "lurking" in on other bloggers, reading about their lives, thoughts, and opinions about everything from the latest politics, to homeschooling methods, to funny things their kids say. I find myself waking in the morning eager to read what´s new with Antique Mommy or over at Sunydazy Days or how life is at Life in a Shoe. They inspire me. They inspire me to be down to earth, to perservere in Christ, to be more productive, and see the lighter side of life.

The other day I decided to leave a few comments. Seems the friendly thing to do after peeking in on their lives for the last months. I was very excited to see that Sunydazy actually came and left a comment on my blog! Yeah! Actually my first comment! It gave me the urge to print it out and frame it! Maybe not, but I was happy all the same.

And so, I am a blog-aholic. This afternoon my DH came home with tickets to the baseball game. Knowing that I was feeling a little under the weather, he left the house with not just one little excited boy, but with a little excited girl too. So, I was going to be alone.... At least until 10 o´clock... Since 5 o´clock... At least 5 hours... alone.... Wow, the possibilities! I could finish at least two of my sewing projects... scrapbook at least the pictures from Emily´s 4th birthday (she is five now)... I could use those new paints that my sister gave me for Christmas... or start embroidering my curtains for our guest room... I could sit down to watch "you´ve got mail" and crochet Aaron´s afgan.... or re-organize my clothes in our new closets.... The possibilities are endless!!!!

And here I am, driking a nice rich cup of coffee and connecting to blog world.

Hello. My name is Tex Mex Mommy, and I am a blog-aholic.

First step in recovery....
Click on the x box in the upper right hand corner.....

click

Comments

Unknown said…
Hello my dear friend Tish!! I was so glad to see you on my bog and connect with you here! I am going to get caught up on you and your family...I am looking forward to getting to know you and your family here. We saw Kim and Raul in Tulsa, which was so awesome especially for Michael. And YES we will be in Toluca in October. We wouldn't miss it. We are bringing a couple kiddos as well. You are now on my bookmarks toolbar so I will definitely be in touch! XOXO
Kimberly said…
Glad to meet other "lurkers" as myself. And yes, this is indeed ADDICTIVE!

God Bless
Littlechristianacademy.blogspot.com

Popular Posts